This is a commercial farm: Sheep, Cattle, Lusern and Carrot Seed.
Various routes to walk, here is beautiful unspoiled nature! Just let the owner know if you walk in a direction – for your own safety!
- Swim in our dams allowed, but children under adult supervision!!!
- 4×4 route for the adventurer
- Flowers (Proteas)
- Mountain Bikes
- Fishing gear (Black Bass nearby or Karp futher)
- You are welcome to bring your 4 wheeler or adventure bike but please leave it on our main farm to not disturb the neighbour.
- We do have horses but not all is tamed. Maybe the children can sit on horse back but no riding alone allowed…
We cater for big groups up to 80 in camp site. All bring own tent, bushwagon, rooftoptents, campers etc. We do meals for groups of 10 and more.
Chops, bread, wood and ice can be arranged, please indicate it on the confirmation form if interested.
Bring your camera for the memories… this is a fauna and flaura paradise!
Camp under the blue gum trees or find a spot on the grass.
REMEMBER: NO ELECTRICITY – BRING LAMPS AND LIGHTS!
The surrounding towns are Ladismith (48km), Calitzdorp (58km) and Laingsburg (65km) where you can experience the rich tourism culture, ostriches, wine, cheese making and even a flood route.
Gamkapoort Dam is also a trip worth making. Down the awesome Bosluiskloof Pass, it is only 32km away!